Thursday, June 19, 2008

Star Wars cake coming at ya....

Star Wars cake coming at ya....

Here is my son enjoying some of the frosting off the cake he decorated for my birthday. He built those Legos himself, specially to put on the cake. The black one is his own design. And thanks to my sister, Connie, for naming all the kids in my 4th birthday photo... she used to baby sit them! Here is what she says;

JUST READ YOUR BLOG... NEXT TO BECKY, THE GIRL WITH THE WHITE CURLY HAIR, IS WENDY ZEIGLER AND NEXT TO HER IS HER LITTLE SISTER FRANKIE (SHE CHANGED HER NAME WHEN SHE GOT OLDER, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO). YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT LEE AND THE GIRL WITH THE LONG HAIR, IN MIDDLE, IS NAMED GINA AND BRENDA IS THE GIRL AT THE END OF THE TOP ROW. CAN'T SEE HER VERY WELL, AS THE GIRL IN FRONT ROW IS BLOCKING HER OUT. I CAN'T REMEMBER ANY MORE.

Then later she emails again...

I THINK THE LITTLE BOYS ON THE LEFT ARE DEVIN AND DAVID SMITH!

What a memory eh? And yes she always types in caps... she's cool that way...

Thanks to everyone for all the birthday fun, gifts and good wishes.

0 comments: