Saturday, May 23, 2009

cool hair and good news!

This is how my hair looks in the back. It has fallen out exactly where the radiation beams zoomed accross the back of my head. Kinda cool I think. But now it is falling out pretty much all over so it doesn't look quite so cool. I also have a sunburned forhead that looks strange. It stops in a straight line right above my eyebrows. But no body seems to notice that when I have a hat or scarf on; probably looks like I had a chemical peel or something.


Photobucket



My good news is that I do not have to have more chemo! I'm so thrilled. I thought I was in for a long, miserable summer. But instead I now intend to have a really fun one and make it as fun and memorable for my son as I can. Dr. Johnson said the tumor/mass in my breast wasn't there anymore. It has moved out. Evicted. gone. I'm changing the locks; it won't be back.

0 comments: