Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Day

My son thinks it is time for me to update my blog and tell everyone how I am doing now that I'm home from the hospital.

First, he wants me to tell you about our wonderful nanny. She would like a new boyfriend. He must be tall, dark and handsome, with qualities like Prince William. I told him I wanted a new boyfriend too and he replied, "that's what you have me for Mom, I'm your boyfriend." So true; but if the universe wants to send a new tall, dark and handsome prince my way, that'd be okay.

Today was back to business. Thanks to Linda and my son's help we got Jungle Roses orders out without to much difficulty. I'm looking forward to the fall season and planning our holiday offerings. I'm also working on my "Pink in the Jungle" package with profits going to the Huntsman Cancer Center and am hoping to launch it within the next couple of weeks for breast cancer awareness month.

My son thinks everyone is updated now... lol. He wants to work on his science projects. I bought him a polymer lab from the discovery website. He mixed slime yesterday and today he wants to mix "goo." This should be fun. I love doing home school with him. It's amazing how much "school" can be fit into ordinary activities.

0 comments: